EOI invitation received

dinkydoo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mate,

We too had a disaster last year, Just about to apply and I took ill and spent 10 days in a coma with pnumaccocal meningitus, got out early this year just about to apply again and bang had another big set back.

I am back to full fitness now and seeing that the invites are starting to come out is good news.

Really really happy for you and hope it goes well,

Where you heading to.

Jason

Hi Mate,

We too had a disaster last year, Just about to apply and I took ill and spent 10 days in a coma with pnumaccocal meningitus, got out early this year just about to apply again and bang had another big set back.

I am back to full fitness now and seeing that the invites are starting to come out is good news.

Really really happy for you and hope it goes well,

Where you heading to.

Jason

Gosh what a year you've had!! Hope you are all better now.

We hope to go to Melbourne. Fingers crossed anyway!!,

Have you submitted your EOI?

Hi

I did have but speaking to WA they have stated that anyone with WA sponsorship run out at the end of June due to the changes and had to reapply.

We have put in an EOI and sent WA an email so fingers crossed, Think I am due a bit of luck so heres hoping.

Jason

Hi

I did have but speaking to WA they have stated that anyone with WA sponsorship run out at the end of June due to the changes and had to reapply.

We have put in an EOI and sent WA an email so fingers crossed, Think I am due a bit of luck so heres hoping.

Jason

Good luck

Hey dinkydoo

I too got Vic SS and invitation to apply through skill select today.

There is one issue that I am unable to lodge visa application using skill select due to absence of "Apply for Visa" button on EOI home page, under "Action" column. Are you having this issue as well or not? I have asked skill select support team to resolve the issue though.

Thanks.

Hi dinkydooMany Many congradulations. May I know which state has sponsered you? Is there any body here who got sponsership from WA?

We have SS from Victoria, we applied in January of this year but didn't hear the outcome until may.

Congratulations Destination Journey!!!

Fabulous news for you!!

:smile:

Hey dinkydoo

I too got Vic SS and invitation to apply through skill select today.

There is one issue that I am unable to lodge visa application using skill select due to absence of "Apply for Visa" button on EOI home page, under "Action" column. Are you having this issue as well or not? I have asked skill select support team to resolve the issue though.

Thanks.

Archived